5 Tips for cooking vegetables
1. Try to use the least water possible in cooking vegetables.
2. Before the vegetables should be boiled down to wait for the water to boil first. Then add to vegetables. Should not be immersed in water.
3. Green vegetables should be cooked by blanching, or to put into boiling water. And enough water to boil again, then drew up immediately.
4. Vegetables at the head. Such as radish, carrot cooked in boiling water should be soft. Boil the head and should not be sliced or cut into pieces Will help maintain the nutritional value than the shredded then cooked.
5. Every time you boil vegetables should close the lid. Vegetables to boiling water and cooked more quickly. The more vegetables in hot water for any value will be less.